About CoastalBreeze Construction

CoastalBreeze Construction are based in Victor Harbor, South Australia
and provide domestic Building, commercial Building, maintenance and other Building services.

Who We Are

CoastalBreeze Construction is a local Victor Harbor Builder that has been assisting the local community for 5 years but has over 25 years experience in building.

We service Victor Harbor, Goolwa, Port Elliot and the South Coast as well as the Fleurieu Peninsula.

What We Do

Residential Homes
CoastalBreeze Construction helps with building new homes and home extensions.

Commercial Buildings
We will build or extend your commercial premises.

Decks Verandahs & Pergolas
CoastalBreeze Construction can create an exciting and liveable outdoor space for you.

Some Facts About CoastalBreeze Construction

Building Experience of over 20 years

CoastalBreeze Construction have both building experience and understand design needs. Our work is always of a high quality and we are a member of HIA.

Successful Building Projects Completed

CoastalBreeze Construction have seen most problems and know about coastal conditions. We have built new homes in the Victor Harbor region as well as home extensions and commercial work.

Questions & Answers

CoastalBreeze Construction can help with your desired building project and will arrange to meet and discuss your needs then provide a quote.
CoastalBreeze Construction can assist with new homes, home renovations and house extensions. We provide services for commercial customers and premises. We also will design and build a deck, pergola or verandah for your home.
CoastalBreeze Construction will take on the building work you need done whether it is as big as building a new home or a small addition or alteration to an existing building.
CoastalBreeze Construction is focussed on the Victor Harbor and Fleurieu Peninsula region. We will build in Goolwa, Middleton, Port Elliot, Victor Harbor, McCracken, Encounter Bay, Inman Valley and surrounding districts.

Want to discuss a Building requirement?

If you require Building assistance then please contact us.

Contact us